Timezones and Sesami
If you are finding that the timezones on Sesami and your calendar are not corresponding properly you might not have set your time zone correctly under:
- Sesami > Settings
- Shopify > Settings > General
Changing your timezone after setting availabilities
The other possibility that might be the case if your timezone is not working properly is that you set your time availability of your team members first then changed the time zone afterwards. Consider the following scenario:
- You set the time zone.
- You set team members availability.
- You changed time zone.
While the fix is not too difficult, unfortunately depending on how much availability customization you have already done, it might take some time.
- Delete the time availability of the team members and click save.
- Ensure the time zone is the correct time zone you want to display under the settings tab.
- Re-add the time availability again to the team members and click save.