Warning: theme customization and editing is an advanced-level task for the majority of merchants. Please make sure that this is something that you indeed what you want to do. In our experience, most merchants can better achieve what they intend to do by simply having a link on your page or navigation header to your booking product.
Please check out our dev docs here: https://sesami.dev/docs/
Some of the customization code info we have, include:
- How do I disable add to cart button before selecting a time?
- Edit your Shopify confirmation email to include product options.
- How can I add additional product forms?
- How do I install Sesami on an external website?
- How do I manually install Sesami on a static page?
- How do I manually install Sesami in different locations of my PDP?
- How do I manually install Sesami on the home page?
- How do I show the Date and Timeline item properties on the cart page?
- I want to remove the Quantity drop-down menu!
- Integrating Sesami in a multilingual storefront
- Customizing the style of the Sesami button
- Hiding duration field from the PDP