Service Hours Calendar is a feature that comes in handy if you are running classes, events, or services that share a team member with a different schedule. Like when your team member is offering two services, but each service at a certain time.
However, it is hidden by default but you can simply reach out to us and we'll get it activated for your store.
Once Service Hours is enabled on your Sesami account, you can set up a calendar for each service in addition to the team members' availabilities.
This means that your product page reflects availabilities taking into consideration Service Hours + Team members' availabilities.
You can set up or edit your Services availabilities by:
- Navigating to Sesami > Services
- Clicking on the service you want to set up your time availabilities for.
- Scroll Down to the Service Hours section.
- From here, you can click on the individual dates to show the "Edit Availability" pop-up.
- Set up your time intervals accordingly and click on "Apply to..."
- Don't forget to click on "Save" on the top right of the page when you are done.